Wii Madden Cup
Wii Madden Cup: Your Worldwide Leader in Wii Madden Tournaments.

Featuring

-a FedEx Cup style tourney league consisting of 7 tournaments
-An NFL style regular season league
-You will be awarded a set number of points based on how you place in tournaments and perform in the regular season.
-You're free to join as little or many of the tournaments and regular season as you wish but the more you play the more points you'll rack up.
-At the end of the season one player will be awarded with the Wii Madden Cup

JOIN Wii Madden Cup Today to max out on fun for your Wii Games!!!



Wii Madden Cup: Your Worldwide Leader in Wii Madden Tournaments.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
$4.33 is all we need to get a subscription to League Daddy! Please donate today!

Share | 
 

 Tournament #1 Post-Game

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheNextOne
Admin
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:18 pm

Post your game results for Tournament #1 here.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiimaddencup1.forumotion.com
TheNextOne
Admin
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:33 pm

TheNextOne (Vikings) 45 - Salomii (Redskins) 42

Good Game!

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiimaddencup1.forumotion.com
plezdontquit



Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Plezdontquit 49 (Bears) defeated HugeMetsFan 3 (Saints) by conceding to defeat with 3 Minutes to play in the third quarter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wils
Admin
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 28
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:05 pm

wils wrote:
If you don't respond letting me know when we're ganna play i'm ganna assume that you are forfeiting the game and i'll give myself the win..

bdhobbs1 wrote:
OK, fine... Go ahead and give yourself the WIN, I don't feel like putting up with this. I've got too much stuff to worry about then to deal with this non-sense.

Maybe you should add something to the rules that you HAVE to respond to PM's and give some kind of answer.

wils vs. bdhobbs1


wils wins by forfeit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
junkymonkey13



Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 23
Location : brantford ontario

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:47 am

wils wrote:
wils wrote:
If you don't respond letting me know when we're ganna play i'm ganna assume that you are forfeiting the game and i'll give myself the win..

bdhobbs1 wrote:
OK, fine... Go ahead and give yourself the WIN, I don't feel like putting up with this. I've got too much stuff to worry about then to deal with this non-sense.

Maybe you should add something to the rules that you HAVE to respond to PM's and give some kind of answer.

wils vs. bdhobbs1


wils wins by forfeit



so can i take the win now for no responce after 3 days of no answers
considering the rules state must be on daily n my opponent alldaybaby32 has not posted on anything he has left for an extended period of time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wils
Admin
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 28
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:48 am

junkymonkey13 wrote:
so can i take the win now for no responce after 3 days of no answers
considering the rules state must be on daily n my opponent alldaybaby32 has not posted on anything he has left for an extended period of time

wait till the saturday deadline.. if no response by then you'll receive the win.. notice i haven't actually given myself a win yet..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
junkymonkey13



Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 23
Location : brantford ontario

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:41 am

wils wrote:
junkymonkey13 wrote:
so can i take the win now for no responce after 3 days of no answers
considering the rules state must be on daily n my opponent alldaybaby32 has not posted on anything he has left for an extended period of time

wait till the saturday deadline.. if no response by then you'll receive the win.. notice i haven't actually given myself a win yet..


ok lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
plezdontquit



Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:16 pm

wow this is dumb... Guys if you are going to sign up for a tourny do it. Yes I understand if you are busy. i am a full time college student who works full time as, well but still managed to go play my game. BS.

MJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wils
Admin
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 28
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:29 pm

plezdontquit wrote:
wow this is dumb... Guys if you are going to sign up for a tourny do it. Yes I understand if you are busy. i am a full time college student who works full time as, well but still managed to go play my game. BS.

MJ

Yes i agree.. i'm also a full time college student working 15+ hours a week as well and i'm able to play all my games and help run this site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
plezdontquit



Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Plezdontquit defeated wils 49 to 45 with the bears vs. phili...

Wils good game...

you have to admit the computer gave you some lucky breaks... scrore didn't reflect the game... I would win 29 out of the 30 games vs. you...

4 fumbles and I recover one!

I would get you to third down every time and you would do a good play to score though... good try
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wils
Admin
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 28
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:08 pm

plezdontquit wrote:
Plezdontquit defeated wils 49 to 45 with the bears vs. phili...

Wils good game...

you have to admit the computer gave you some lucky breaks... scrore didn't reflect the game... I would win 29 out of the 30 games vs. you...

4 fumbles and I recover one!

I would get you to third down every time and you would do a good play to score though... good try



-run to one side of the field and throw screen back to the other out of camera view
-run your defender out of bounds on every kickoff

i lose by 4 and fumbled inside ur 20 with 1 min left in game.. and ur talking shit.. i'm glad ur a great 3rd down cheeser.. be proud Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boblilly



Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: boblilly vs. 15. troy462a   Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:53 pm

no response from this guy through pm, ea posts and buddy requests. as far as i can see he has been to this website 1 time. if he has a league team you better line up a replacement. Bolilly wins by forfiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
plezdontquit



Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:17 am

wils wrote:
plezdontquit wrote:
Plezdontquit defeated wils 49 to 45 with the bears vs. phili...

Wils good game...

you have to admit the computer gave you some lucky breaks... scrore didn't reflect the game... I would win 29 out of the 30 games vs. you...

4 fumbles and I recover one!

I would get you to third down every time and you would do a good play to score though... good try



-run to one side of the field and throw screen back to the other out of camera view
-run your defender out of bounds on every kickoff

i lose by 4 and fumbled inside ur 20 with 1 min left in game.. and ur talking shit.. i'm glad ur a great 3rd down cheeser.. be proud Smile

don't be a sore loser... seriously... your good... I'm just better.

I guarentee I'd beat you almost everytime...

You have to admit... 4 fumbles... i am bound to recover one

and you were on the 40 with 20 seconds to play and I crushed your guy...

so quit crying...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bdhobbs1



Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:21 am

plezdontquit is on the cheaters and players to avoid list over at the National Wii League

http://nationalwiileague.forumakers.com/league-discussion-f1/cheaters-and-players-to-avoid-madden-10-t2508-20.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
basebfan444



Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Tourney Round 1   Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:37 am

basebfan444 (Chargers) 36 vs. dearnest (Titans) 14

It was a good game and an even better match-up. I hope to see you in the future dearnest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boblilly



Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:43 am

i thought plezdontquit had done a glitch to me and posted it, but i have since decided it may have been a computer thing......., i edited that post days ago. but he has been called out by others on that post as well as wils here. NWLeague guys are careful about that for the most part they have to be pretty sure....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
plezdontquit



Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Wils is mad because I won...

I want someone to tell me if it's cheating if I use screen plays and scramble from one side of the field to another... That is really sad you guys... just because "one of your own" got beat doesn't mean you call them cheaters... For any others of you like hugemetsfan, did you think I cheated by running around... Wils, that is crap. Don't falsly accuse other of cheating... Thats pretty low. I won, fair and so accept it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bdhobbs1



Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:12 pm

plezdontquit wrote:
Wils is mad because I won...

I want someone to tell me if it's cheating if I use screen plays and scramble from one side of the field to another... That is really sad you guys... just because "one of your own" got beat doesn't mean you call them cheaters... For any others of you like hugemetsfan, did you think I cheated by running around... Wils, that is crap. Don't falsly accuse other of cheating... Thats pretty low. I won, fair and so accept it.

Throwing screen passes to a receiver off the view of the game camera has been considered cheating since Madden 09. I can find the link to it on the EA forums if you want me to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
plezdontquit



Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:21 pm

I don't consider that cheating by any means... and trust me, I don't need that play... I would still win the game.. Don't hate the winners...sad... I could really care less... It's a video game... but suit yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bdhobbs1



Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:30 pm

plezdontquit wrote:
I don't consider that cheating by any means... and trust me, I don't need that play... I would still win the game.. Don't hate the winners...sad... I could really care less... It's a video game... but suit yourself

I am posting this response here and over at the National Wii League..
I am just letting you know that there is a group of individuals who won't respect you as a player and will back out when they see you on the game matchup screen. Yes it is a video game, however, there are certain things that you can do in this video game that makes it an unfair advantage to your opponent, something your opponent cannot defend and the off screen, screen pass is one of those plays. It messes with the A.I. in the game and prevents your opponent from being able to defend it properly. This is why it's considered cheating and that is why you are on the list of cheaters and players to avoid. Also, there is something known as cheesing, some players make the list for doing that. You may or may not believe all of this, but I am not writing this to argue with you. I am just saying that if you want to be a respected player in the eyes of the madden leaguers then you need to ditch that play and show us you can play a fair and straight up game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boblilly



Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:10 pm

plezdontquit wrote:
Plezdontquit defeated wils 49 to 45 with the bears vs. phili...

Wils good game...

you have to admit the computer gave you some lucky breaks... scrore didn't reflect the game... I would win 29 out of the 30 games vs. you...

4 fumbles and I recover one!

I would get you to third down every time and you would do a good play to score though... good try

i posted what i did on you from my experience and before i ever saw anything about you cheating. i since amended it because i don't think you were doing it. But this post is your intial post after a game with no provocation from wils(who i have never played so don't put me in the good ole boy club)was not very sporstmanlike you have to admit. You won - great, is the commentary really necessary? Wils response was uncalled for as well - you played a game there was a winner and a loser, period. next game you both get another shot. Why all the chest thumping? you are both better than me but i will play you and win or lose no excuses or bragging. On to the next one. Ypu really gotta play 3 games before you know who is beter anyway - 1 game establishes nothing. rank establishes nothing either btw unless the gap between you is huge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pillsburypwn



Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Pillsburypwn 27 - Boblilly 24
gg BOB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
plezdontquit



Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Pillsburypwn (Houston) and Plezdontquit (Chicago) for a third round match up... The final score was 52-24 Plezdontquit

gg pillsburypwn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
basebfan444



Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: basebfan444 vs. TheNextOne   Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:24 pm

basebfan444 (Chargers) 38 - TheNextOne (Vikings) 21

Good game. This was kinda like a grudge match from that exhibition game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
junkymonkey13



Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 23
Location : brantford ontario

PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:07 pm

i contacted my opponent 3 days ago n no response
can i just count this as a forfeit n play basebfan444 for the finals

ooo nice game its gonna be
the chargers vs. the chargers
im guessing the chargers are the home team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tournament #1 Post-Game   

Back to top Go down
 
Tournament #1 Post-Game
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wii Madden Cup :: Tournament Central :: Tournament Game Scores-
Jump to: